L'OREAL | Color Infallible Eye Shadows in Pepsy Coral + Naughty Strawberry

L'OREAL // Color Infallible Eye Shadows in Pepsy Coral + Naughty Strawberry - cassandramyee

A trip to Postie a month or so ago made me walk out with two more of these amazing L'Oreal Colour Infallible shadows because they were only $3! It brings my total up to 7 now and I might need to do a swatch master post of the shades I have, but I won't lie... I'm always on the hunt for more!

There's a lot to like about these; the semi-pressed pigment formula has incredible pigmentation and they almost feel like a cream when you use them. The two shades I bought this time round are a bit more out of the box than what I usually go for but as Spring and Summer are approaching rapidly I think these lighter and brighter shades will be fun to experiment with.

L'OREAL // Color Infallible Eye Shadows in Pepsy Coral + Naughty Strawberry - cassandramyee

034 PEPSY CORAL
This a bright coral/orange shade that has a beautiful shimmer reflex to it. There are bit of golden shimmer mixed with the orange which it think makes the colour a lot more wearable.

L'OREAL // Color Infallible Eye Shadows in Pepsy Coral + Naughty Strawberry - cassandramyee

034 NAUGHTY STRAWBERRY
I kind of love the name of this one, but I wouldn't say it is close to a strawberry colour. It comes off more as a light baby pink. Similar to Pepsy Coral it has chunks of gold through it which gives the colour an amazing metallic quality.

If you want to see a couple more of the shades I have, you can have a read here and here. You can find these for $4 each at Postie but the shade range is hit and miss across the various store - but it is well worth the hunt!

Do you have any of these amazing shadows? What shades are your favourites?

back to top