WET N WILD | Mega Last Matte Lipsticks - Review + Swatches

WET N WILD // Mega Last Matte Lipsticks | Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee
In my latest Beauty Joint Haul I finally got around to ordering a few of the Wet N Wild  Mega Last Lipsticks that I have had on my 'to buy' list for a little while now after hearing some amazing things about them. There are 26 shades available, and the best part about them - they are only USD $2.75 each, just over $3 NZD!

WET N WILD // Mega Last Matte Lipsticks | Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

WET N WILD // Mega Last Matte Lipsticks | Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

I've learnt to not let a cheaper price tag fool me into thinking these will be bad quality; Wet N Wild is a brand that has amazingly cheap prices, but their products are all generally stand-out quality. Their eye shadows, for example, are some of the most pigmented ones out there - even better than some you would pay a heck of a lot more for (i.e. the Comfort Zone palette! The Mega Last Lipsticks are no different; they glide on smoothly and evenly, have great pigmentation in just a couple of swipes and leave an almost matte finish. As much as I do love a good matte lipstick, I love the formula of these as they still feel creamy on the lips but provide that extra wear that matte lipstick would have without flaking or over-drying.  I decided on three shades, all on the safe side of things. Bare It All is a great basic brown nude, Just Peachy is a beautiful pinky peach and Rose-Bud is a bit of a strawberry red/dark pink.

For the price you can't go wrong with these ones and I think I will happily be buying a few more of the shades (actually I am tempted to just get them all - but that would be excessive right?!) Beauty Joint is one of my favourite online shopping sites as they ship worldwide and have an extensive range of all of the good drugstore US brands. You can find these lipsticks right here.

Do you have any of these Wet N Wild Lipsticks? What are some of the shades I need to order next?
back to top