DRUGSTORE .COM + BEAUTY .COM | Haul #002 + First Impressions

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee
I knew that it would not be long before I was going to back on drugstore.com and beauty.com and doing a bit more shopping on these two amazing websites. About a month or so ago I went ahead and did my first order from the site and was so impressed with it (see the haul post here), I've gone in for round two! This was helped along by a $10 discount and a few other offers that were far too enticing for a shopaholic like me!

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee
LORAC Pro Palette 2 // USD $42.00
I'll start off with the big one - the beautiful and newly released LORAC 2 Palette. Now I don't own the original LORAC palette (but no doubt I'll buy it soon...) and after seeing many a rave review on these shadows I had to have it. I won't lie, I am a sucker for new releases but the main thing that caught my eye with palette was the amazing selection of shades - it's not all neutral for a change! The top row are all matte and the bottoms are shimmers - I'll have a full post about it soon, but I think these may be better quality then the Urban Decay Naked Palettes... shocker, I know!

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Palette - The Nudes // USD $8.99
There are always offers on the Drugstore side of things, like buy three get a discount etc, and when I did this order they had buy three Maybelline and get $1 or something along those lines. The first thing I went for straight away was the new The Nudes palette, which I am unsure if it will ever get released in NZ (we miss out on lots). Heaps of the YouTube Beauty gurus have been using this (see Shannon's video here) and I love a good neutrals palette so I am looking forward to trying this much cheaper offering!

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee
Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue Medicated Balm in Berry Soft // USD $3.99
I do love the Baby Lips and I am a little obsessed with the US packaging of them so I went for this medicated balm with menthol in it. So far this is working wonders on my dry, winter lips and is extremely hydrating.


Maybelline Volum'Express Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara in Glam Black // USD $5.99

Another Maybelline product that I am not sure we will get in NZ is this Pumped Up Colossal Mascara. Maybelline mascaras are pretty stand out considering the price, but this one will be kept tightly closed until I finished up a few more I have in my stash (the darn things can dry out so quick!)

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee
Wet N Wild Color Icon Collection Eyeshadow Trio in I'm Getting Sunburned // USD $2.99
I am sure by now you will know that I love the Wet N Wild eyeshadows. In the past few hauls I have done from Beauty Joint, one of these trios has been present, and on Monday I posted up a review with swatches of the eight pan Comfort Zone Palette. I can't get over the pigmentation and quality considering this one was only $3 - you really can not go wrong here!

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee
Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Think Pink 901B + Sugar Plum Fairy 908C // USD $2.29 each
I'm also having a moment with these lipsticks, I bought three in my recent Beauty Joint Haul and couldn't help add another couple to my cart. These have a semi-matte finish to them, feel very creamy and have great colour pay-off - these are another must-have!

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee

SAMPLES
The US seems to do the best samples across so many of their online retailers and on Beauty.com you can choose three samples from a really wide range of products. I opted for sachets of the Origins GinZing Eye Cream, Glam Glow ThristyMud Hydrating Treatment and First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - I will do another 'The Samples' post soon and give my verdict on these products, all of them I am dying to use!

DRUGSTORE.COM/BEAUTY.COM // Haul #002 - CassandraMyee

Laura Geller Beauty Bronze-N-Brighten Compact Deluxe Sample // Full Size USD $33.00
As well as the samples, they also had a gift with purchase going on at the time and I got this deluxe sample of a bronzer from Laura Geller. This is a brand I have never heard of nor seen before, but it seems like a gorgeous bronze/blush in a very generous pan!

My whole order only ended up being USD $54 as I managed to save around $15 using a discount and the cash back money that I had earned from my previous order - I was super stoked with that one! These two sites are joined by one shopping cart so you can freely shop across both and then get them shipped altogether when you are done. You have to use a mail forwarding service with this site if you are outside of the US and YouShop works perfectly for me; this parcel only cost me NZD $22 for shipping. There was no shipping cost to the warehouse as they offer free shipping on orders over USD $35. I really couldn't recommend buying from these sites more!

Have you used these site to do a bit of online retail therapy? Any products you are eyeing up?
back to top