BEAUTY JOINT | My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel]

BEAUTY JOINT // My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel] - cassandramyee

As promised yesterday, here is my sister's part of the big joint Beauty Joint order we placed. I thought it might be nice to share with you the items she has been wanting to get for a while and include some swatches of the products as well. Emily is no stranger to my blog and a month or so ago I shared a peek inside her travel makeup bag and like me, we both share a big love for makeup!

BEAUTY JOINT // My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel] - cassandramyee

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny // USD $3.49 [approx. NZD $4.00]
I love this bronzer and it is one of my all time favourites, so when Emily said she was looking for a good matte bronzer, this was the one I recommended. It is totally matte and provides a natural looking bronze tone to the skin, plus you can't go past how cheap it is!

BEAUTY JOINT // My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel] - cassandramyee

NYC Expert Last Lipcolor in 447 Forever Fuchsia + 418 Sugar Plum // USD $2.29 each [approx. NZD $2.60]
I'd never taken much of a look at the lip offerings from NYC but on swatching these ones that Emily got they look pretty impressive. The swatches show just two swipes and they seem very smooth and creamy.

BEAUTY JOINT // My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel] - cassandramyee

NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Femme // USD $4.00 [approx. NZD $4.65]
I also got one of these in the shade Narcissus, and Emily went for one as well in the shade Femme. It is a very vivid orangey red, and as promised these are very creamy with great colour pay-off.

BEAUTY JOINT // My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel] - cassandramyee

BEAUTY JOINT // My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel] - cassandramyee

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn + Bronzed // USD $3.99 each [approx. NZD $4.60]
I've seen Shaaanxo talk about these a couple of times and on swatching them I think I need to pick some up for myself! They are along the same lines as the Maybelline Color Tattoos, but these seem a lot softer and a bit creamier. The pottles are very small so it seems a bit hard to really get your finger in there but a brush will do the job well.

BEAUTY JOINT // My Sister's Haul [Feat. NYC, NYX, e.l.f. + Rimmel] - cassandramyee

Rimmel London Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint in 002 Touch of Berry // USD $4.99 [approx. NZD $5.80]
You may have seen my cream blush post where I featured one of these in the shade Pop Of Pink, they are a really interesting liquid cream blush and only a small amount is needed as they have quite a lot of pigmentation to them!

Beauty Joint is such a great online shopping spot as they ship worldwide and have an amazing selection of drugstore brands and they are all at the cheapest pricing!

What are some of your favourite items on Beauty Joint? Have you got any of these products?
back to top