NOTD | Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Metallic


This post is a few days late but this is the polish I rocked on New Years Eve. I thought something shiny and metallic was the perfect polish colour to ring in the new year, and Revlon Top Speed in Metallic fit the bill.




Applying it can be a little streaky, but using thicker strokes this helps to prevent too much streaking. You can easily get away with 1 coat but I always use 2 for good measure. To help smooth everything out and pro-long the wear I used Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. My nails were looking great for the day but the day after they were already starting to chip - but that could be many factors a) a crazy New Years eve or b) the fact I spent a few hours on the boat, biscuiting/swimming etc which often can chip any nail polish. Perhaps I need to use this when I am not up to much crazy activity and see what the wear time would be.

Despite all that I am pretty obsessed with this colour and love the look of metallic foil like nails.

Comments

back to top