MAYBELLINE | Color Tattoo 24hr Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded


Maybelline really hit the nail on the head when they brought out the 24hr Color Tattoos. One of the first shades I got was Bad To The Bronze and I absolutely love it. This shade in Barely Branded is no exception.




Barely Branded is a creamy champagne colour that I love to use swept over the lid as a base for other shadows or on days when I just want a subtle neutral look, just use it on its own. The Color Tattoo's are a cream formula that apply very easily, but only take a few seconds until they are set and they literally won't budge for hours - perfect when your want your shadows to stay all day.

I think the packaging for these are great, it feels a lot more expensive then they actually are; with a glass pottle and twist off black lid. I usually apply it with my fingers to get an even sweep across the eyelid but you can also use a brush, the trick is to just work quickly so it doesn't set before you get the chance to blend it out.

You can buy these from Farmers for around $16, or even better off Feel Unique for $9 here.

Comments

back to top