BARRY M | Natural Glow Shadow + Blush Palette


One of the brands I wish was more easily accessible to us NZ girls, is Barry M (along with Bourjois, of course). Not only do I want the better selection but I want to get my hands on some of the nail polishes that all the British vloggers and bloggers rave about. I often find myself searching through the ASOS beauty section and drolling over the polishes; one day I was doing this and I came across these Shadow + Blush Palettes for only NZD $14.50 [approx.]. I had seen a few blog posts about them so decided to put one in my cart and as easy as that, it was winging its way to me in NZ.





There are 3 palettes with various colours in them; the Smokin' Hot, Glamour Puss and the one I nabbed, Natural Glow. I am all for neutral shades and I knew I would get a lot of use out of this. It comes equipped with 6 eyeshadows, 2 matte and 4 shimmers, as well as baby pink blush.


The shadows have great pigmentation and I am glad that it comes with 2 matte shades; a pure white and light brown as they are great staples for any palette. The white is great for brightening the inner corner and the brown comes in handy as a crease shade and to help blend.


The blush colour is a great light baby pink with a hint of shimmer with it, which doubles as a bit of a highlighter. This makes a great travel palette if you need to compress your makeup stash, as the 6 shadows should be enough to create a multitude of different looks and the pink blush pretty much goes with anything and enhances any makeup look.

As far as packaging goes it is a pretty standard cardboard encasing, and included is a double ended sponge applicator (which I have already thrown out - does anyone know of any ingenious uses for those darn things?!) I wouldn't say it is the most secure or sturdy but for such a cheap price, you get what you pay for.

I bought this from ASOS but it is currently out of stock but I am sure they would get more in. You can buy it off the Barry M website if you are in the UK (you lucky things). 

If you have used this palette or any of the other 2, leave your opinions and thoughts in the comments.

Comments

back to top