NOTD | Spring Inspired - Orly Harmonious Mess + China Glaze All A Flutter



I recently brought an ORLY mini set called Mash Up, which I included in my Mini Mani series and this was one of the polishes that came in the set, called Harmonious Mess. Words can't begin to say how much I am in love with this colour! It's a pastel purple/blue and I think it would look amazing on all skin tones and just makes me feel happy that it is spring time! Application was great, smooth, even and fully opaque in 2 thin coats.


For the accent nail I used China Glaze All A Flutter which gives a feathered effect to the nail, with long bars of pastel blue, orange and cream. It matched perfectly with the ORLY colour and just needed 2 coats for it to have really good coverage and to create the desired effect.


I can see myself going back to this manicure over and over again, as the colours are just so darn pretty!
back to top