OASIS BEAUTY [NZ] | Samples + First Impressions


I had never heard of Oasis Beauty before, until I saw on my Facebook feed that someone had got some samples off them by just asking them through their website. Everyone likes free samples, so I went on their site to see what it was all about. Turns out they are based locally in Canterbury and have a huge range of products for all sorts of skin types. I sent them an inquiry with three products I would like as samples and also just asked them what would be the best products from their range for my skin type. It was a prompted reply, with some products recommend and within a few days it had arrived.

Even though they are samples and I paid nothing for them, the packaging is so nice and a lot of thought put into it. The sizes for samples are pretty generous as well and I was really impressed. They use all natural ingredients and seem to have an amazing knowledge for skincare!




001. Berry & Melon Tonic // $29.95 - $49.95 [120ml - 250ml]
This is such a generous sample size and I have been using it morning and night for the past couple of days and have barely used much at all. A little goes a long way and it helps to remove any excess makeup really well. When I inquired about getting the samples, I told them that I had oily/breakout prone skin and she suggested this toner for me and I'm so glad I tried it out.
Sometimes I just feel like they aren't really doing much but this one made my skin feel a bit smoother and cleaner. The smell for me was a little off putting, I'm not sure why at all. It does have that melon smell but there is something else in it that I can't put my finger on, but for other people I'm sure it would smell alright!

002. Green Tea Eye and Lip Cream // $34.95 [15g]
I think this product is my favourite and will definitely be considering buying the full size version as it is such a nourishing eye cream. The ingredients in it help minimize dark circles, fine lines and says that it helps eyelashes grow longer and stronger. It is a plain old standard looking white eye cream, which has a semi thick consistency. Despite the small wee sample pot you only need a tiny bit for each eye and means I can actually use it for a little while to see if there are any major results. But from the first few uses it felt super moisturising like I was doing something really good for my eye area!

003. Tropical Fruit Smoothie Scrub + Masque // $39.95 [50ml]
This was the perfect amount for one use. I used it at night and massaged it all over my face for about 1 minute. According to the Oasis site, it has jojoba beads combined with pineapple and papaya that help to exfoliate the skin. It felt like it was doing a good job at exfoliating but didn't feel to harsh like some scrubs can. It smells so good and has a fresh, citrus scent to it. You can wash it right off, but I left it on as a face mask for 10ish minutes until it was dry and then washed it off. My skin felt seriously smooth after and seemed a lot clearer, my breakouts didn't look so red and the overall texture of skin felt super nice!


If you want to try some of their products, I seriously advise you to check out the site and just request any three you would like, or just ask them for some advice on what products would be best for you. They seem really knowledgeable and passionate about what they do and I think I will be purchasing some full size products off them in the near future.
back to top