MY BEAUTY STORE | Orly Haul - 3 for $30



I am always on the look out for new online shops, and I came across My Beauty Store on my Facebook page and am so glad I found it! It's a New Zealand based site, which ship free nationwide. They stock an amazing range of products and have heaps of really good deals. The one that immediately caught my attention was the 3 Orly Polishes for $30. On the site they retail for $19.99 each, it was a deal I couldn't resist. The shipping was amazingly fast and arrived in 2 days from me ordering - very impressed.



001. Orly Hope & Freedom Nail Colour in Coachella Dweller
This is a really unique pastel green and I think will be perfect for the warmer months. It took 2 coats to get it fully opaque and has a nice shiny finish.


002. Orly Nail Colour in La Vida Loca
This is a bright, barbie pink with a slight shimmer through out - I think I'm in love.


003. Orly Flash Glam FX in Be Brave
I love a good glitter polish and this one lives up to its picture on the site. It has long purple holographic bars of glitter in a very lightly tinted pink/clear base. This would look amazing with La Vida Loca.


As an extra bonus, you can choose 3 samples at the checkout, which I absolutely love. It was all packaged so nicely and it came with a big cloth bag - they really went out of their way to provide an amazing service and I know I will be buying a lot more from the site!
back to top