WISHLIST | Boohoo New in for Spring


So believe it or not, Spring is here in New Zealand, the blossom tress are blooming pink and the trees are well, getting leaf-ier. It also means new spring fashion and when the Boohoo email came into my inbox saying 'New in For Spring', well I had to have a browse. Boohoo can be a little hit and miss for me (sizing can be very small) - but I did notice a few things that caught my eye... Let the list begin!


001. Micha Printed Kimono // $50.00 [NB. All prices in NZD]
I love kimonos. I have too many to even count, but I am always adding more to my wardrobe. There is something about them I just love and I can wear them with lots of different things and they give such a cool vibe to an outfit. I like the long drape of this one and the pattern is really unique.

A simple skirt, but with an aztec print. Pair it with a plain coloured top - outfit, sorted.

If you read my blog you will know I love a good clutch bag. I love the metallic of this one and it would be great for a spring night out.

004. Sarah Floral Swing Dress // $40.00
This style of dress is universally flattering I think. I like the kind of unusual floral print of this as well and it's a dress you can take from spring to summer and right back to autumn by pairing it with a pair of tights and a chunky cardy.

Shock, another kimono, but this time with fringing! I'd likely wear something like this during the evening due to the dark colour and the quite romantic print to it.

What caught my eye about this dress was the print and the colour, it's a nice take on animal print without looking to much like an animal print - great for the day but could also be dressed up.

Boohoo really hit it out of the park with their kimonos! This one would go with just about anything as it's black and simple. A staple for spring/summer.

I love the slight dipped hem of this and the contrast of the bright floral/leopard with the black around the top of the skirt and the hem gives it some interesting detail.

As spring is not always going to be balmy, warm days, this jumper looks good for those rainy spring days. I like the slouchy fit and the pearl details just adds a bit of class to the whole thing.

There is my quite random selection of my favourites that have arrived in at Boohoo, let me know if any of the items take your fancy or what pieces you have your eye on!

back to top