WISHLIST | Beauty Bay


Beauty Bay is a treasure trove of all the things I love. I have brought off the site once before and was really impressed with the speed of shipping - which is free to New Zealand and also the prices seem very reasonable, with a range that is just not available here in NZ. I've put together just some of the items that have been sitting in my cart, with hopes that I will win the lotto and be able to buy it all. Although not the case, one can keep dreaming!


001. Too Faced Sweetheart Beads Radiant Glow Face Powder // USD $39.40
Such gorgeous packaging and the product looks amazing, could be used as a blush/bronzer.

002. Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette // USD $60.50 
I hear good things about Too Faced and this seems like a great eye shadow palette with a good range of different colours that would all work great together.

003. Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray // USD $31.20
Another product that seems to have a lot hype, so I'd love to try it.

004. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette // USD $32.00
I always look at this and think I'll buy it next week, but have haven't got round to it - but I can see this landing on my doorstep soon. It would make the perfect everyday palette.

005. Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks in Native, Obsessed + Streak // USD $24.00
Now I have chosen 3 of the shades that I am a little obsessed with. I love the packaging and there is an amazing range of colours available to chose from.

006. bareMinerals READY Bronzer in Skinny Dip // USD $32.80
This looks like it would be the perfect bronzer and I hear great things about Bare Minerals.

007. stila In The Light Palette // USD $37.80
I've seen swatches, I've read the reviews, now I just need to own this wonderful palette.

008. stila Custom Color Blush in Coral // USD $19.70
This is a blush that adjusts to your skin to create an individual blush colour just for you. I love the idea and the coral shade looks beautiful.

009. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Spray Oil // USD $16.00 - $24.90 [60 - 125 ml]
I want to try this to see if the hype is real and I bet is.

010. Ardell Natural Lashes Demi Wispies Twin Pack // USD $12.50
Ardell lashes get great reviews and I see a lot of Youtubers loving the Demi Wispies, so I am keen to try them for myself.

What products are you lusting after? Let me know in the comments so I can check them out.
back to top