REVLON | Luxurious Color Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Night Sky





I picked up this eye shadow from Postie (here in NZ) for super cheap - only $3.50 on sale (usually $5) and I couldn't resist trying it out. The shadow is heavily pigmented with a black/dark grey shadow base that is then packed with holographic specks of glitter throughout. It does feel slightly gritty initially but once blended out feels smooth on the lid. The glitter pay off in this shadow is really impressive and would work amazing on its own with lashes of mascara for a night out makeup look. I'm not brave enough to wear this everyday, but if you are a fan of glitter then this is worth a try!

These single eye shadows from Revlon are really great, I have a Satin finish one which I absolutely love (was in my August Most Loved), they are well worth the price and have really great range of colours and finishes.

If you have tried any of the Revlon single shadows, tell me about it in the comments!
back to top