POSTIE [NZ] | Haul + Swatches


I've talked about Postie before, it's a store here in NZ that stocks super cheap makeup especially from good brands like Rimmel, L'Oreal, Maybelline etc as well as cheaper brands like BYS and Kleancolor. I buy quite a bit from them and they always have good deals on cosmetics. The reason I went in the other day was that they had 30% off all foundations and I am almost out of my current L'Oreal Matte Morphose. Of course I couldn't go in and just buy one thing, so picked up a few more things I thought I would share.




001. W7 Candy Floss Brightening Powder // $10
I had seen this brand in Postie a couple of weeks ago and decided to do a bit research on it before I tried something from it as not sure of the quality - but I found some good reviews so decided what the heck! As you can see it is extremely similar to the Benefit boxed blushes, although the packaging seems a little cheaper. It says it is a brightening face powder, which I would use as a light blush or as a highlighter. The pigmentation is really good and it doesn't feel chalky or powdery, I was very surprised! Although the brush that came with it is pretty useless and doesn't pick up much product.


002. Pretty Perfect Twist and Out Instant Nail Polish Remover // $5
This was a repurchase as the one I have has got pretty gross inside. It basically is exactly the title, you put your finger in twist it around a bit and then it removes nail polish super easy! I do find that it can be a bit drying but using a good hand cream solves that after I've taken the polish off. It is perfect for travel as you don't need to worry about a bottle of remover and pads, making it super convenient.


003. Revlon Colorstay Blemish Concealer with SoftFlex in Light 620 // $10.00
Although I love my Maybelline concealer, another concealer in my collection wouldn't hurt! This says that it helps clear and conceal with 0.5% salicylic acid. It feels really creamy and blends out well, while still giving good coverage.


004. L'Oreal Matte Morphose Souffle Foundation in Golden Ivory 115 // Originally $18.00 - 30% off $12.60
I have used this foundation for quite a few years and I love it. The formula is light but gives good coverage and feels so smooth on the skin. It blends well and doesn't sink into pores or anything like some foundations can do.




005. Cala Nail Strips // $4
I really like nail strips and have tried out quite a few but always looking for new ones, especially if they are as cheap as $4! They had heaps of designs but went for a full silver glitter and a textured snakeskin print, for a bit of fun! I sure these will be popping up soon on the blog in NOTD posts.

If you're from NZ I totally suggest you go and scope out your local Postie shop, they have such good bargains!
back to top