COLOURPOP | Give It To Me Straight Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches

COLOURPOP | Give It To Me Straight Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Well, it has been far too long since I actually posted on my blog, there has been a lot going on lately and honestly I just needed a break to get my blogging mojo back! So today I am kicking back into it with a post featuring a palette from one of my favourite brands, Colourpop. This is the Give It To Me Straight Pressed Shadow Palette and it is a beauty.

COLOURPOP | Give It To Me Straight Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | Give It To Me Straight Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

I own about 70-80% of the eyeshadow palettes that Colourpop have to offer and I love them all. These have some of the best pigmentation available and the palettes always have a great selection of well-curated shades. The Give It To Me Straight Palette comes housed in a baby pink exterior with all the shade inside being warmed toned mauves, browns and pinks. It has a very romantic vibe! Lately, I have found myself reaching for this one a lot.

COLOURPOP | Give It To Me Straight Shadow Palette - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

As you can see the quality of the shadows does not disappoint; the mattes are rich and buttery and the metallics are smooth and easy to work with. Some of these palettes can have a bit of fall out but I found this wasn't the case with this particular one.

Shades (top to bottom:
Matter of Fact | matte pale pink
Up Front | metallic pale gold with a silvery sheen
Straight Up | metallic warm gold
BS | matte orangey brown
Frank | matte warm brown
Candid | metallic bright copper
Forthright | neutral metallic rose
Downright | matte soft pinky beige
Truth Hurts | matte peachy beige
Be Blunt | metallic rich raspberry
TMI | matte dusty burgundy
Actually... | matte deepened chocolate brown

These palettes work out at great value for money - they're only USD $16 (approx. NZD $24) for 12 shades that are 0.85g each. If you are into these rosy, copper tones, you will absolutely love this palette and its versatility.

Colourpop offers free shipping internationally with orders over USD $50 and I find they ship very quickly to NZD (about a week and a half to two weeks tops). If you are in the US, you can get free shipping with orders over USD $30.

Comments

back to top