COLOURPOP | Haul + Thoughts

COLOURPOP | Haul + Thoughts - CassandraMyee


It has been a little while since I made an order from Colourpop, and with the excuse that I needed to order more of my favourite brow pencils, I obviously added a few other new bits to my cart. I had to make the USD $50 mark to get free shipping, of course! They had just launched their new spring collection and brought out a new shadow palette that I couldn't resist!

COLOURPOP | Haul + Thoughts - CassandraMyee

Give It To Me Straight Shadow Palette | USD $16
I basically own almost all of the shadow palettes that Colourpop have released, so it would have been rude to not also add this gorgeous one to the collection. If you've read other posts where I've reviewed these palettes you will know that they are out of this world good, particularly for the very low price point. This palette comes with 12 new shades all in these stunning warm, rosy tones. It has all the sorts of shades I love to use and so far it has not disappointed!

COLOURPOP | Haul + Thoughts - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP | Haul + Thoughts - CassandraMyee




COLOURPOP | Haul + Thoughts - CassandraMyee
Precision Brow Pencil in Bangin' Brunette x5 | USD $5 each
As you may be able to tell I really like their brow pencils. They've been in many Empties posts and whenever I make an order from Colourpop I make sure to add in a few more of these to keep me well stocked. This one is the more intense and pigmented pencil - it's quite soft but I love the definition and precision you can get from it. I should be good for a few months with this stock!

Butterfly Collection Super Shock Shadow in Force Behaviour | USD $5
I've got a big collection of the Super Shock Shadows and I really enjoy using them. The cream to powder formula is unique and they are always bringing out new shades in so many different finishes. I am a sucker for limited edition collections and packaging so I had to grab at least one of the shades - Force Behaviour is a beautiful light pinky beige with silver, gold & pink glitter that works well as a wash on the lids, or packed on top of another shadow. It works very well with the Give It To Me Straight Palette.

Butterfly Lux Lipstick in Tip-Toe | USD $7
I have been wanting to try the newly launched Lux Lipsticks for a while and I am so glad I got this shade. It is my sort of shade to a T - Tip-Toe is a light cool toned nude pink. The formula on this lipstick blew me away, it is unbelievably creamy but on the lips it doesn't slip around and actually lasts quite a while with a creamy matte finish. The packaging is also super lux, with rose gold covered in cute little white stars.

Lippie Stix in Ink Blot | USD $5.50
One of their OG formulas is the Lippie Stix and they don't disapoint. This shade is from their Spring Butterfly Collection and comes in limited edition packaging. Ink Blot is a warm, nude beige and would look so nice on many different skin tones. It has a matte finish but isn't too drying on the lips.

Colourpop just keep nailing it, with so many amazing launches happening all the time! I always look forward to seeing what they do next and I would 100% recommend you check them out. They have free international shipping for orders over USD $50 and often arrives in just under 2 weeks to NZ.

What Colourpop products do you love?

Comments

back to top