M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

Every year, M.A.C brings out a gorgeous holiday collection, and the 2017 Snowball Collection is above and beyond what they have released in previous years. I could not resist not getting a couple of the products via. their US website (using YouShop) as soon as it launched as I knew it would be a sell out there and in NZ. I also got a couple of other limited edition lipsticks which I had to share!

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

I seriously can't even handle how gorgeous this packaging is! Trendmood shared a sneak peek of this way back earlier this year and as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to get something at least! I feel like the Holiday Collection this year isn't as extensive as it has been in the past, but they do have some really lovely gift sets and that Snowball Mini Lipstick Kit is what dreams are made of! I wish I had got my hands on it before it sold out!

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

I really wanted to get one of the Extra Dimension Eyeshadows but they sold out super quickly. Instead, I just went for two things; the Snowball Face Powder in Happy Go Dazzling (USD $34) and Snowball Lipstick in I'm Glistening (USD $17.50). I did want the shade Elle Belle, but no surprises that that beautiful deep red sold out so fast!

Happy Go Dazzling is literally one of the prettiest things ever, and I gasped out loud when I opened it - yes I am that person! It is just straight up gold with a sparkle through it that is really pretty as a highlighter. It's not the most extreme highlighter I have used but it can be built upon the skin and I think it is so pretty. 

I'm Glistening is definitely not the sort of shade I wear a lot but I have this thing with collecting limited edition M.A.C lipstick and in a panic, I ordered this one. I think it is very pretty though; the Frost formula is a light pinky/bronzer with purple shimmer through it. I can see this paired with a nude lipstick underneath will be a lot more wearable than it on its own.

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

M.A.C | Haul - Holiday 2017 + Limited Edition Lipsticks - CassandraMyee

As I mentioned above, my limited edition M.A.C Lipstick collection is pretty substantial and I can't help but keep adding to it. I knew I had to get one of Nicki Minaj's latest shades in Nicki's Nude a soft coral pink in the Amplified formula. It is so stunning and super creamy and pigmented.

I hadn't seen this collection featured much, but the packaging and shades were so unique. This is the Rossy de Palma Collection (she is a Spanish actress) and it is well worth checking out for the packaging alone. I went for the online exclusive shade (which has since sold out) in Phenomenal Woman, a matte dark plum.

As with all my M.A.C hauls, I always tend to buy from the US site (much cheaper comparatively) and use the forwarding service Youshop run by NZ Post to get it to me in NZ. I find it works out a bit cheaper and means I can get these limited edition collections before they actually launch in NZ and sell out! The shipping from Youshop was around $14 - I totally recommend checking it out. This isn't at all sponsored, I am just a big advocate for it.

Have you done any shopping at M.A.C lately?

Comments

back to top