COLOURPOP | Haul - Fall Eyeshadows, Palettes + My Little Pony Collection

COLOURPOP | Haul - New Fall Eyeshadows, Palettes + My Little Pony Collection - CassandraMyee
You know I just can't go a month or few weeks without ordering more products from Colourpop. It doesn't help that they are constantly bringing out so many pretty looking things... The My Little Pony collection launched a few weeks back and I along with many others lost their shit over it. To be perfectly honest I was never into them as a kid, nor do I have much interest in them now, but I was seriously sucked in by this cute, throwback packaging - I mean, just look at it.

COLOURPOP | Haul - New Fall Eyeshadows, Palettes + My Little Pony Collection - CassandraMyee

The My Little Pony collab is certainly not going to be for everyone, but I love the fact that Colourpop has the ability to collab with such huge brands, i.e. the Hello Kitty collection which launched last year, and now MLP. Not everything in the collection grabbed me, but the eyeshadow palette was at the top of my hit list.

COLOURPOP | Haul - New Fall Eyeshadows, Palettes + My Little Pony Collection - CassandraMyee


COLOURPOP | Haul - New Fall Eyeshadows, Palettes + My Little Pony Collection - CassandraMyee

Pressed Shadows in Glass Bull, Snake Eyes, Tea Garden and Now And Zen | USD $4.00 each
They recently launched their eyeshadows for fall and these were part of the reason I wanted to do an order. I got four of the shades and each of them is gorgeous. As with their other Pressed Shadows, the pigmentation is so high and these are incredibly buttery feeling. They're unique shades, but ones that I know I will use regularly as they aren't so out there for me. Colourpop are now giving you the choice to have them as just the pan, or for $1 extra you can get a compact, I was sent four compacts even though I only ordered the pan. These shades are available in The Yin to My Yang bundle for USD $22.

COLOURPOP | Haul - New Fall Eyeshadows, Palettes + My Little Pony Collection - CassandraMyee

I Think I Love You Pressed Shadow Palette | USD $16.00
This palette had my name written all over it and I am SO glad it was actually in stock when the MLP collection launched. I have been lusting after it since the release and it has not disappointed, so much so that it made my Most Loved October and I had only been using it for a week or so! The shades are perfect, the pigmentation is on point and the rose gold packaging is stunning. I will get a post up soon with more details on the shades with swatches.

COLOURPOP | Haul - New Fall Eyeshadows, Palettes + My Little Pony Collection - CassandraMyee

Colourpop x My Little Pony | Ranges from USD $5.00 - USD $22.00
I felt quite restrained with this and only got three products from the range; the Pressed Shadow Palette, Super Shock Shadow in Posey, and the Pressed Powder Highlight in Starflower. I am planning on getting a more detailed review up about these products soon with more swatches.

Honestly, Colourpop can do no wrong and I am constantly impressed with the amount of new releases they come out with! I am getting ready for their Holiday products which seem to be trickling out online from now.

Have you used much from Colourpop?

Comments

back to top