COLOURPOP COSMETICS | A Smaller Haul - Review + Swatches

COLOURPOP COSMETICS | A Smaller Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Lately, my Colourpop haulage has been excessive - I will be the first to admit that, but this one (I promise.. kind of) will be the last one for a little while as I have vowed to not spend as much on that amazing website. You may have seen on Friday I posted about the new Pressed Shadows (see it here), and when I ordered those I added these few extras into my cart which I had to share.

COLOURPOP COSMETICS | A Smaller Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP COSMETICS | A Smaller Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

COLOURPOP COSMETICS | A Smaller Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Amanda Steele x CP Ultra Satin Lip in Jiffy | USD $6.00
Amanda Steele is a huge YouTuber, who is now modelling and making millions, and on Boxing Day her collection with CP was released. That was the first time the pressed shadows came out in a quad, as well as a couple Super Shock Shadows and some lip products. This one was definitely my pick from the bunch and is a satin dusty mauve. The satin finishes dry down matte, but they aren't as drying on the lips like the Ultra Mattes, they will also transfer a little bit but wear for a good few hours. The limited edition packaging is really cute on these as well.

Lippie Stix in Baewatch | USD $5.00
I mean, I really didn't need another dusty rose lipstick did I, but they are my favourites to wear and look really flattering on me. This is in the matte formula, so not as drying as the Matte X formula making them a little more comfortable on the lips. These do move around a bit and do wear off when eating and drinking but they are so easy to touch up, I don't mind that at all.

Lippie Stix in Parker | USD $5.00
Both this shade, Parker, and Baewatch were released in the limited edition Holiday Collection sets but have now come out as singles in the permanent range. This one is a mid-tone warm nude in the matte formula - it's such a stunning shade and so wearable.

Super Shock Shadow in Prickly Pear | USD $5.00
In January they brought back a whole heap of discontinued shades which CP lovers went a little crazy for. Lani (from Lani Loves) has told me how much she loves this shade and she is like the Colourpop queen so I knew I needed to get it - it doesn't disappoint at all. It's a beautiful metallic lavender with gold and violet glitter, beautiful alone, with a light brown to blend it out in the crease. You can also get this shade, as well as some other amazing ones, in the Party Trick set for USD $25.00.

I am trying SO hard to not order more, the Alexis Ren collection is being restocked soon and the Valentine's Day collection is so stunning, but I really do need to resist! They still are offering free international shipping with orders over USD $50.

Have you made any Colourpop orders recently? What products are your must haves?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top