CM INTERVIEWS NAPOLEON PERDIS


CM INTERVIEWS NAPOLEON PERDIS - CassandraMyee

When given the opportunity to ask the Napoleon Perdis a few questions about is life and career, one does not turn that down. Napoleon Perdis is a huge cosmetics brand with humble beginnings in Australia over 20 years ago, but now it is stocked in a number of countries and the man himself has become a household name. I've used a few products from NP in the past and am always impressed by the quality of the products, as well as the branding and packaging. It's a brand I need to try a lot more of in the future! So without further ado, here are my six questions I asked Napoleon; his responses are fantastic and a great insight into the brand and his background.
What drew you to makeup and makeup artistry?

I’ve always been passionate about making people look and feel beautiful. There is nothing more inspiring than seeing a woman who is confident in her own skin and doesn’t feel the need to follow the trends to be accepted. Makeup is a form of art. It’s an expression of one’s mood. Through makeup you can express your individuality and choose how you’d like the world to see you. And the best part? You can change your look daily!

How is the family involved in the business?

I run the business with my brother Emanuel and wife Soula-Marie. From day one we have been a team. As my daughters are growing older, they’re also becoming more and more involved in the business. They’re the generation of the future and are often telling me what’s hot and what’s not. My eldest daughter Lianna recently released her own range ‘Total Bae’ within Napoleon Perdis, so that was an exciting moment for the brand and our customers.

Do you have a favourite product from the Napoleon Perdis range? (don't worry if that's too hard to chose!)

I do love them all but my favourite is Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer. Not to Prime is a Crime! It’s my number one selling product with 3 sold every minute, but it’s not my favourite because of this reason only. Anyone I’ve spoken to who has used Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer has only had the best things to say about it. Others have said that the scent of its beneficial ingredients Vitamin E, Yarrow Extract and Chamomile instantly relax and soothe their mood before it even starts working on their skin! It really is everything and more you could need in a primer.

What are three words to describe your personality?

Driven, intrigued, excitable

Do you have a favourite social media app? If so, what one and why?

I really love social media as a way for self-expression. My favourite is Instagram as it’s really creative and fun. I also really love to touch base with my clients and team and discover new inspirations.

What do you think are three products all women should have from your range?

This is a must-wear! It acts as a bridge between your skincare and your makeup. It keeps the skin looking really smooth and allows your makeup to last all day.

This is my latest obsession. It’s a really unique gel formula that provides a burst of hydration and rives tired looking skin. I love to add it under my eyes after travelling to instantly refresh and soothe my skin.

This is the perfect solution to any beauty emergency with 5 different luminous creams. I love that you can use it on the eyes, cheeks, lips and skin for a dewy lit-from- within glow.

How great do those three products sound? I am adding them to my shopping list ASAP. Have you used any Napoleon Perdis products?

Comments

back to top