MY CURRENT M.A.C QUAD #002

MY CURRENT M.A.C QUAD - Autumn Inspired - CassandraMyee

With the change in season, I thought it would be the perfect time to change up my M.A.C quad. I've had it filled with some of my favourites for over a year now (see them here) so it was about time I mixed things up a bit. As you can see I have a big 15 pan palette, which I do reach for a lot, but for travelling I like to have a smaller edit of shades and this particular foursome is very Autumn appropriate.

MY CURRENT M.A.C QUAD - Autumn Inspired - CassandraMyee

MY CURRENT M.A.C QUAD - Autumn Inspired - CassandraMyee


With Autumn on its way, I always tend to gravitate towards darker tones to reflect the change in season. Think browns, earthy golds and bronzes, so with that here are the four gorgeous shades I've got in my quad.

SOFT BROWN | Soft golden peachy-brown. My staple matte shade - this makes the perfect shadow for the crease and blending, but also as a light wash over the lid for a simple, easy makeup look.

AMBER LIGHTS | Peachy-brown with shimmer. This frost finish shade compliments Soft Brown so well and adds a gorgeous warm shimmer to the lids.

TEMPTING | Sinfully rich coco. With a lustre finish, I love using this one to create a deeper eyeshadow look. I love using this smudged along the bottom lash line as well, to really vamp things up without being too harsh.

PATINA | Taupe brown with golden pearl. I love this shade for every day where, as it's light, but gives a little something extra to the lid, with the frost finish adding more dimension.

Do you own any M.A.C shadows? What shades would be in your ideal quad?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top