MOST LOVED | March '16 - Estée Lauder, Jeffree Star, Maybelline + Morphe

MOST LOVED | March '16 - Estée Lauder, Jeffree Star, Maybelline + Morphe - CassandraMyee
Each month it's easy for me to pick out the products I've been loving for that particular month, however, this month I struggled to pick out the products I was really loving. The problem was that I was reaching for things I have loved for ages as I can always rely on them, and because of that, I wasn't reaching as much for my newer products. While going over my makeup though there were a few items that did stand out for me, so here are my four Most Loved for March.  

MOST LOVED | March '16 - Estée Lauder, Jeffree Star, Maybelline + Morphe - CassandraMyee

MOST LOVED | March '16 - Estée Lauder, Jeffree Star, Maybelline + Morphe - CassandraMyee

Estée Lauder Double Wear Waterproof All Day Extreme Wear Concealer in 3C Medium (Cool)*
I am yet to jump on the Estée Lauder Double Wear bandwagon but now after using this concealer, I think I outta try out the foundation range. This little tube of concealer is full-on stuff, it's full coverage, but creamy and so easy to blend out on the skin and it sticks around for ages. A little bit goes a long way, so I use this smallest little dot to cover any imperfection on my skin. This is so good to use on pimples or dark spots as it conceals them well without looking cakey over them. As for the waterproof part, I've not yet tested that but its longevity is really great. There are six shades available and it retails for $55.00. 

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Androgyny
Thank god they decided to bring this gorgeous shade into the permanent range as I was so sad I missed out on buying it when they brought it out as a limited edition Christmas shade. I've been wearing this loads in March, this deep rose colour is very flattering on the skin, plus the formula feels lightweight, not too drying and lasts all day long.

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo Leather Eyeshadow in 80 Creamy Beige*
As a big fan of the Color Tattoo range already, I knew I was going to love the new Leather editions, with four all matte shades. The one I've been using the most is Creamy Beige, a darker mauve/grey shade that works well as a base, or as an easy all over shadow. I like that these are easy to blend out but then they set down and don't budge for the day.

Morphe G1 Small Buffing Brush*
I was recently sent a couple of the Morphe brushes from Beauty Bliss as they have recently begun stocking some products from them. This brush is the G1 Small Buffing Brush and has been my go-to for concealer (it works great with the Estée Lauder one!) The Morphe brushes are beautiful quality, extremely soft, well made and they wash up well too. The G1 is very dense and has quite short bristles and it blends out product seamlessly. This can also be used for powder product too. Find this brush on Beauty Bliss for $32.00.

What products did you love during March?

*PR/Gifted Products.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top