OPI | 10 Pack of Style - Coca Cola Mini Nail Lacquers

OPI | 10 Pack of Style - Coca Cola Mini Nail Polishes - Swatches + Review - CassandraMyee

Mini sets of nail polishes always entice me - I've got a growing collection of the OPI mini collections and when I saw this one for sale on OnceIt for $25.95 I instantly bought it! I've had this for over a month now and didn't know whether OPI would be bringing this particular collection to NZ, but last week I spied it in Farmers including this set! If you're a Coca-Cola fan, this is one to keep an eye out for.

OPI | 10 Pack of Style - Coca Cola Mini Nail Polishes - Swatches + Review - CassandraMyee

The mini set comes with nine of the polishes, plus a mini top coat. These packs are the perfect way to try out the different shades without committing to a full sized bottle in one shade, and with a collection like this with some beautiful colours it'd be hard to decide what ones to buy!

OPI | 10 Pack of Style - Coca Cola Mini Nail Polishes - Swatches + Review - CassandraMyee

OPI | 10 Pack of Style - Coca Cola Mini Nail Polishes - Swatches + Review - CassandraMyee

As you might imagine being a Coca-Cola collection each shade is inspired by one of their drinks and I think they've done an amazing job with the colours and it's clear to see what drink links to each one. Overall I was really impressed with the formula on swatching (no surprises from OPI), many of them were opaque with one coat and have a rich, glossy finish to them. 

Also to note is that there are a couple of differences between the European and American collection (this set has the European shades in it). The shade Orange You Stylish! is replaced with a completely different colour Orange You Fantastic! I'm not 100% on what one we have in NZ yet, but it's worth noting. 

THE SHADES

COCA-COLA RED | Classic Coke red, this one is an iconic shade!

TODAY I ACCOMPLISHED ZERO | This is my favourite Coke of choice, and the nail polish isn't bad either. It has a semi-transparent black base with red glitter through it.

TURN ON THE HAUTE LIGHT [or My Signature is 'DC'] | The Diet Coke shade, and it's a perfect silvery foil with an amazing metallic finish.

YOU'RE SO VAN-ILA | No guesses what this one is inspired by - Vanilla Coke (side note, can you still buy that?!) This is a bog standard light cream shade, but the difference is that the colour pay off is great; in two coats it's fully opaque.

SORRY I'M FIZZY TODAY | This one is also inspired by Vanilla Coke (apparently), but whatever the inspiration I don't care because this shade is gorgeous! It's a creamy coral pink, and one of my favourites from the bunch.

OPI | 10 Pack of Style - Coca Cola Mini Nail Polishes - Swatches + Review - CassandraMyee

GET CHERRIED AWAY | This one is obviously inspired by Cherry Coke, which I've actually never tried (but don't think I'd like...) The berry purple shade is really nice though, although quite similar to another couple of OPI polishes I own.

GREEN ON THE RUNWAY | Inspired by Sprite, this one is a really interesting duo-chrome. It goes from a shimmery green, to almost a browny shade.

A GRAPE AFFAIR | Another more obscure one that I don't think we ever got in NZ is Grape Fanta. The shade is a creamy dark purple.

ORANGE YOU STYLISH! | The Fanta inspired shade, I actually really like this colour! It's a bright yellowy orange, and one that would be perfect for the summer.

Overall I really love the collection and the inspiration is awesome! This set was around $50 at Farmers, so I'm so glad I managed to get this from OnceIt for such a good price. I have to admit the recent collections from OPI haven't really excited me that much at all, but this is definitely one to check out! 

What shades do you like? Do you think you'll buy any from the collection?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top