EMPTIES | June '15

EMPTIES | June '15 - Batiste, LA Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel, elf - Reviews - CassandraMyee


I'm always surprised when the end of the month rolls around to see how many products I got through. This month there is a good mix of makeup, skincare and hair care too, plus there's a few products that always make an appearance in these sorts of posts!

EMPTIES | June '15 - Batiste, LA Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel, elf - Reviews - CassandraMyee

Batiste Dry Shampoo Mini Cans in Cherry + Blush
I was reluctantly putting off buying another big can of this as I had these mini ones still in my cupboard. I usually go for the Brunette/Dark Brunette one as it has colour to it so it doesn't give a white cast like these original ones do. Batiste is definitely a great dry shampoo brand, and these cans are perfect for travelling with.

e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
I finally made it to the end of this Undereye setting powder - it was like the gift that kept on giving! I've had this for ages, and use it basically every single day. I love that it sets my undereye concealer without looking dry or cakey and it gives a slight illuminating effect as well with the pale pink powder. I've already bought another one of these (Kmart actually had it in stock!) and I'll continue to repurchase it.

L.A. Girl Pro.Conceal High Definition Concealer in Classic Ivory
I've been squeezing the very last drop out of this tube (even though I have bought another one already) and it's a fab concealer that is very affordable. I don't use this under the eyes, but I love it for concealing spots, and pigmentation and find it blends really well into the skin.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Brightener
And another empty concealer - this is one of my holy grail status products. I use it every single day I wear makeup and can't go without it. It brightens the area while also covering dark circles and it blends really well too. I've already cracked into my next tube of this.

EMPTIES | June '15 - Batiste, LA Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel, elf - Reviews - CassandraMyee

Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Everyday Cleanser
I bought this after Morgan from Hyacinth Girl raved about it in a few posts. I liked it, but didn't love it. I used it as a toner (which I think is what it is designed for), and it was nice on the skin, helping to remove any makeup residue left after cleansing, without drying it out. I don't think I'll repurchase it, instead I'll go back to my beloved Seaweed Toner from The Body Shop.

Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray
This is another one of those products that just keeps on giving! I can't even remember how many months I've had this bottle for (it had been a few), but it's a hair care product I use daily. Because I always blow dry and will either straighten or curl my hair, a heat protectant is really important. This one seems to do the job well and it's also pretty affordable too. I'll be buying another one of these very soon!

EMPTIES | June '15 - Batiste, LA Girl, Maybelline, Rimmel, elf - Reviews - CassandraMyee

Natio Acne Clear Spots Purifying Spot Treatment
I'm pretty sure this has popped up in many a Empties, it's another skincare product I will always have in my drawer. You only need a tiny amount to dab on any spots on the face, and it's the very last step in my night time skincare. It helps to dry out the spot and it definitely reduces the appearance of it the next morning. 

Maybelline Makeup Remover Eye + Lip
Can't go a month without this in an Empties! It's the best and most affordable eye makeup remover I have found and I won't stop repurchasing it any time soon!

Rimmel Stay Matte Long-Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent
This has finally come to the point where the powder is starting to crack and fall out everywhere on me, so definitely time to bring in the new one. I love this powder and have done for years and years and was one of the first powders I really used. It's great for initially setting the skin, but it also is great for touch-ups during the day to instantly reduce any shine and oiliness. 

Did you finish any products this month?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top