CAROUSEL COSMETICS | Lashes + Contour Brush Review

CAROUSEL COSMETICS | Lashes + Contour Brush Review - CassandraMyee

If you're familiar with Beauty Bliss, you might have spotted this brand, Carousel Cosmetics, for sale on there. Carousel was designed and founded by Toni who runs Beauty Bliss, and they offer a range of lipsticks (I've reviewed a couple here), as well as brushes and newly released false lashes. 

CAROUSEL COSMETICS | Lashes + Contour Brush Review - CassandraMyee


'On The Town' Lashes* | NZD $7.00
False lashes and I really don't get along - I think it's down to the fact that I am a little bit scared of applying them, which in turn means I haven't practised with them. I did give these ones ago and I actually had a lot more success with them than I usually do. The lash band is quite flexible and easy to manipulate on the lid. I cut them down slightly to fit (which is usually advised) and the lashes looked relatively natural and weren't too long. 

CAROUSEL COSMETICS | Lashes + Contour Brush Review - CassandraMyee

CAROUSEL COSMETICS | Lashes + Contour Brush Review - CassandraMyee

Contour Brush* | NZD $14.00
You might have seen my blog post about my recent eBay find, the flat contour brush (pictured on the right), which I've really been enjoying, but at the moment it's been taken over by this Carousel Contour Brush that I use on the daily. I like it a bit better because it's smaller and fits into the cheek contour easier. The bristles are densely packed and also really soft. The only con is that I've had a couple of bristles fall out, especially after washing, but other than that it is a fab brush, and a good one if you want to get into the contour game.

Beauty Bliss ship to NZ ($4.50 post) and Australia ($8.00), and it is usually super quick (like within a couple of days at the latest!)

Have you used any Carousel Cosmetics products? What do you think of the lashes and contour brush?

*Gifted Products.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top