NEW IN | Lots of Lip Products - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Chi Chi, Rimmel + Karen Murrell

NEW IN | Lots of Lip Products - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Chi Chi + Karen Murrell - CassandraMyee

I've got a real problem. A real problem with buying lip products (well, I've got a problem with buying makeup in general...). The past few weeks have seen an influx in lip products, a mix of ones I bought and also a couple I got sent from PR. Here's a quick run through with swatches and a bit of info on each from Maybelline, Karen Murrell, Rimmel, Chi Chi and more.

NEW IN | Lots of Lip Products - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Chi Chi + Karen Murrell - CassandraMyee

This isn't all of them... a few more got tacked onto the end of the post...

NEW IN | Lots of Lip Products - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Chi Chi + Karen Murrell - CassandraMyee

Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencils in Nude Perfection + Pink So Chic | NZD $11.99 each
I've raved about these before and I will continue to do so because, oh boy these are amazing! After being sent two shades from PR (Light It Up and In With Coral, see the swatches etc. here), I had to buy a few more for myself. I went for the nude (of course), and a deep pink berry, which I love. These are really affordable lip pencils, they have perfect pigmentation, and last for ages on the lips. It won't be soon before long that I have the whole collection!

NEW IN | Lots of Lip Products - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Chi Chi + Karen Murrell - CassandraMyee

Maybelline Color Whisper in 95 Mad For Magenta
I managed to nab this at Postie a couple of weeks ago for around $8.00 (if I remember correctly). I really like these lipsticks and have five other shades in them. I like the lighter texture and feeling on the lips, with a sheer formula and balmy texture.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Collection Priveé Lipstick in 600 Doutzen's Nude
This was another Postie find for only $10, and the matte packaging with gold details drew me in. The colour is a light peachy nude shade, that has a glossy finish and a sheer(ish) texture to it. Postie is a great place for cheap finds like this.

Chi Chi Stay On Lip Liner in Fly Girl | $15.99
I am so into these sorts of shades right now and I am big into my lip liners, so this buying this one was a no brainer. It's darker rose, that has quite a creamy formula and a matte finish. This lip liner definitely sticks around and looks great on it's own or layered with a lipstick.  

NEW IN | Lots of Lip Products - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Chi Chi, Rimmel + Karen Murrell - CassandraMyee
Karen Murrell Lipsticks in True Love* and Pink Starlet* | $30.00 each
If you've not heard about NZ lipstick brand Karen Murrell before, have a read of a couple of posts I've done before here and here, then come back to this one. These are all natural lipsticks with the catch line 'nothing nasty touches my lips', which I think is a great statement. True Love is the 20th shade to be added to the line and it comes in a limited edition copper casing to celebrate the occasion. It's a true red shade and it has great pigmentation with a semi-glossy finish. Pink Starlet is the third shade of the range and was being sent out due to it's status as one of the most popular shades and I can see why. This colour is right up my street and I could see it suiting a lot of people.

NEW IN | Lots of Lip Products - Maybelline, L'Oreal, Chi Chi, Rimmel + Karen Murrell - CassandraMyee

Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Velvet in Atomic Rose* | $18.00
I have a couple of the original glossy Apocalips, but they just don't really do it for me, so I was excited when Beauty Bliss sent me this one that is brand new on their site. I love a good matte lip and the good thing about this one is that it's not drying on the lips, but does last a good amount of time. The colour is a nudey, pinky, brownish shade, and the colour pay off is great. I also really like the applicator of these as the wand pools the product in the middle, which makes it easy to smooth on the lips.

And there you have a lot of new lip products (well not all new, but new to me), All of them I really like and are totally worth checking out!

What lip product is your favourite? Have you used any of the ones I got?

*PR/Gifted Sample.

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top