WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #049

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #049 - CassandraMyee
 Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope you had a really lovely weekend with lots of chocolate involved! I definitely did, and had an even better week with my 25th birthday on Thursday. So for some light Easter weekend reading, here are the posts and Instagrams you might have missed.

THE POSTS

30th March '15 | Most Loved March 
All of my favourite products of the month with rave reviews as to why I love 'em.

1st April '15 | On Turning 25
As I mentioned earlier, I turned 25 this week, so I wrote a personal reflective post about some things that have been on my mind lately.

Bronzers are one of those products that can make a real difference to your makeup, so I rounded out my Top Five bronzers, one is even under $5!

THE INSTAGRAMS

WEEKLY COLLECTIVE #049 - CassandraMyee

001. My favourite card from the March Happy Mail + words to live by | 002. The makeup I used for my birthday; I had to pull out all of the best products | 003. Birthday dinner essentials | 004. Some of my lovely birthday gifts from my family - there was a lot of Kikki K going on! | 005. Happy Easter! | 006. Easter Sunday vibes; loving the new Remix!

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top