THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #033

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #033 - CassandraMyee



It's Sunday and that means the WPC, and that we are a week closer to Christmas; boy is that creeping up fast! The blog this week was packed with products and lots of new releases and Summer/Christmas related things, so here is your chance to catch up on the last six posts on CM.


8th December '14 // Summer Series #001 - Sunblock
I went sunblock mad and have been test running a few, a couple of new ones to the market and some older ones too in the first installment of the Summer Series.

In one epic post, I did my usual end of month review for three months... have a squizz at the post to find out why they got lumped together!

The November Lust Have It arrived and came with some great products, check out the post for first impressions and swatches of the products I received.

If you are struggling with Christmas gift ideas, a Za set might be the perfect solution! I've been loving these skincare products aimed to brighten the complexion.

I love it when new nail brands get released into NZ and this one straight from Italy does not disappoint.

Australis + limited edition collection = something pretty amazing! There are products for the eyes, lips and nails, so I reviewed and swatched a few from this new release.

I hope you all had a lovely week and are getting all prepared for Christmas! Tomorrow I am kicking off a week of haul posts from my USA trips, so keep your eyes out for that one!

What was your favourite post from the week?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top