THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #031

THE WEEKLY POST COLLECTIVE #031 - CassandraMyee

It feels like so long since I actually sat down and wrote a blog post as for the past week and a bit all of the posts were scheduled as I was on a family vacay to San Fran and Seattle (which was awesome by the way, and there will be heaps of haul posts coming soon!) I'm now finally getting back into the swing of things and sorting out posts for December (there's heaps coming up, plus a few giveaways), but for now here are the posts from this past week.

If you're after something totally cute, but also great quality, these blushing hearts are the perfect addition to your makeup stash.

This primer became a fast favourite, so have a read and see why I love it so much.

I pulled out an oldie but a goodie from my nail polish collection. You can't go wrong with a bit of gold and glitz.

I was recently sent a bunch of Australis products to try out, so here are my thoughts on some of the base product offerings.

28th November '14 // Za Brow Liners Review + Swatches
I've been trialing a few Za products recently and they haven't disappointed. These brow liners are really affordable and do a darn good job.

29th November '14 // Empties November '14
A post where I talk about rubbish and the products I used up in the month of November.

I hope you all had a great week, mine has been all over the show with lots of travel happening and lugging home lots and lots of makeup from the US (#soexciting)! I'll have the usual Instagram Round Up and Most Loved coming up on Monday and Tuesday, so keep an eye out for those posts!

What was your favourite post from the week?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest
back to top