MAKEUP REVOLUTION | I Heart Makeup - Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blushes

MAKEUP REVOLUTION // I Heart Makeup | Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blushes - CassandraMyee

You can't not look at these and instantly think how damn cute they are! These are two of the UK brand Makeup Revolution's cheaper option (or dupes) to the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush.

MAKEUP REVOLUTION // I Heart Makeup | Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blushes - CassandraMyee

MAKEUP REVOLUTION // I Heart Makeup | Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blushes - CassandraMyee

The I Heart Makeup line is a range offered by Makeup Revolution that you'll notice look very similar to some other makeup brands out there. There are six different shades of the Blushing Hearts, including bronzers and a highlighter, as well as blushes. The two I have are both blushers which I recently got in my very first haul from the site, which you can have a read of here. I won't lie, the packaging really got me on these and I had to try some of them out!

MAKEUP REVOLUTION // I Heart Makeup | Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blushes - CassandraMyee

BLUSHING HEART
This heart has three different shades of pink and once blended together it gives a nice, light pink colour. You can go in and use each shade separately, but it's much easier to just swirl your brush in the whole pan. These are definitely not matte, they have a quite a bit of shimmer to them, but I find it to be quite subtle and not like chunky bits of glitter. They're good on the blending front and work will as blusher/highlighter hybrid.

MAKEUP REVOLUTION // I Heart Makeup | Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blushes - CassandraMyee

PEACHY KEEN HEART
When I first opened this one up I instantly thought 'bronzer', just due to the shades but actually when they are all blended together it makes an amazing golden, peach colour that is shimmery much like the previous one. I love using this when I want a really bronzed up look and this adds that hint of shimmer to enhance a bronzed glowy look.

The packaging is a bit of a novelty, and a bit cumbersome to store, but I am really impressed with how the actual product performs. If shimmery blushes are your thing, then these might be right up your alley and at £4.99 each (around NZD $10), you can't go wrong!

Have you used much from the Makeup Revolution line? What do you think of the Blushing Hearts; cute, or kitsch?

back to top