NOTD | Essie Blanc

NOTD // Essie Blanc - CassandraMyee

There is just something about white nails that I've been loving lately, and it takes a lot of will for me to not keep reaching for the white bottle. This white polish from Essie has already been featured in my Most Loved August, and now it gets a whole post dedicated to it (yes, it is that special).

NOTD // Essie Blanc - CassandraMyee

NOTD // Essie Blanc - CassandraMyee

I've featured a few white polishes on CM, but Essie Blanc takes the cake for the best formula and best finish. It takes only two coats for it to be completely opaque and the finish is smooth and non-streaky, unlike white polishes from other brands. White nails work with everything, it looks particularly amazing when you are tanned (which I am totally not right now!), but I find it extremely flattering on all nails. Also if anyone is curious my midi rings are from eBay, I have a whole post about them here.

Are you are a white nail fan like me?

back to top