NOTD | Revlon Top Speed Hazy + China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara

NOTD // Revlon Top Speed Hazy + China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara - CassandraMyee

I've had a thing for grey nail polishes ever since I really began to get into them many, many years ago. I love the neutral tone and that it isn't as harsh as black can be on the nails (but don't get me wrong I love a good black manicure!) To 'jazz' it up a bit I added an extremely glitzy and glittery polish from China Glaze as an accent nail.

NOTD // Revlon Top Speed Hazy + China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara - CassandraMyee

NOTD // Revlon Top Speed Hazy + China Glaze Lorelei's Tiara - CassandraMyee

Revlon Top Speed 810 Hazy was a bargain polish I picked up from The Warehouse in this haul here. It is a true creamy grey shade and took two coats for full opacity. This amazing China Glaze glitter is called Lorelei's Tiara and the photos just couldn't do it justice as it has an incredible glitter and shimmer to it. I though it tied in well against the grey with the silver tones and pieces of blue glitter to accent it. I used two coats of the glitter but could have easily gotten away with one as it goes on totally opaque.

Let me know what you think of this combination together. What's your favourite super glitzy nail polish?
back to top