E.L.F. COSMETICS | iHerb Haul - Swatches + First Impressions


It is no secret, I love e.l.f. products and one place I love to shop from is iHerb, as they have great prices and cheap shipping worldwide. Their e.l.f. selection has just grown and you can get pretty much everything from the brand via. iHerb, so in this particular order I went a little crazy and brought quite a bit of stuff...


GET THE LOOK, 5 PIECE KIT  // USD $5.00
I will have a full review of this kit in a separate post to come, and I look forward to trying it. At $5 you get an eyelash curler, eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara and a domed shadow brush. My eyeliner pencil is completely blunt, but nothing a sharpener can't fix.




GLITTER EYE // USD $3.00 
This is a two piece kit that includes a mini version of the Eyelid Primer in Sheer and a duo of eyeshadow. The primer seems like it will be nice and it looks like a little will go a long way. The eye shadows were nice; the packaging is pretty cheap (but to be expected considering the price). The gold shade is very chunky, but the black is a little smoother with much better pigmentation than the gold shadow.


BEAUTY BOOK NATURAL LOOK KIT // USD $4.99
For some reason I expected this to be a lot smaller than it is but it is actually book sized! I will have a full review with swatches and everything soon, but the kit look great. It has 6 eye shadows, an Eyelid Primer and Eyeliner Pencil.


EYELID PRIMER IN SHEER // USD $1.99
I obviously wasn't thinking when I did this order because I got two mini sized ones of this primer in the other kits, so I gave this one to my sister to use. From the swatches above it seems like it will go on very smooth, and it does blend out be to very sheer but just gives a more even colour tone.



BAKED BLUSH IN PEACHY CHEEKY // USD $3.00
I love the Studio line Blushes, so thought I would give the Baked options a go. I really love the colour, but when I was swatching it, it felt very hard and didn't really give the best colour pay off. I am hoping that after a few uses it will get a bit better, but at the moment I am on the fence with this one.



MATTE LIP COLOR IN NATURAL // USD $3.00
I've been wanting this for a while, so finally had the chance to add it into my cart and it might possibly be my favourite thing from this whole haul. It has twist up slim crayon tip that glides on very easily with amazing pigmentation. It doesn't feel drying on the lips despite the matte finish and it looks beaut on. Recommend this 100 percent.



LIP LOCK PENCIL // USD $3.00
Now this will be an interesting one to try - it is supposed to lip liner, lipstick and gloss from feathering out or budging from the lips. You place it around the lip, not actually on the lip, so it acts like an invisible barrier. I'll keep you updated on this one!


BLUSHES IN FUCHSIA FUSION, CANDID CORAL + PEACHY KEEN // USD $3.00
I already own 4 of these blushes and love them all, I think they are amazing quality for the price. I plan on doing a whole post with swatches and more in-depth review of the blushes, so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

I seriously would recommend iHerb to everyone, the prices are great and not only do they have e.l.f but they have Real Techniques brushes, Physician's Formula and many other natural and organic brands for food, hair care, etc. You can use the code RMM029 or click this link here and you can save up to $10 on your order! The shipping options to NZ are $4, or $8 - I use the $4 shipping option but you can be waiting nearly a month sometimes, where as I have heard the $8 shipping can arrive in a week, or less.

As promised I will be having posts up about most of these products with more in-depth reviews and swatches and all that good stuff.

Have you ordered from iHerb before? Or used any of these items I grabbed?

Comments

back to top