COLLECTIVE HAUL | Nail Polishes [Feat. Sally Hansen, OPI + Nail Rock Caviar Nails]

COLLECTIVE HAUL // Nail Polishes [Feat. Sally Hansen, OPI + Nail Rock Caviar Nails] - cassandramyee

Over the past two weeks or so I have bought a handful of polishes, so I've lumped them together into one collective haul. I purchased them at various places and all for such cheap prices [always a bonus!]

COLLECTIVE HAUL // Nail Polishes [Feat. Sally Hansen, OPI + Nail Rock Caviar Nails] - cassandramyee

COLLECTIVE HAUL // Nail Polishes [Feat. Sally Hansen, OPI + Nail Rock Caviar Nails] - cassandramyee

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Purple Petals // $6.00 - Life Pharmacy
Out of a fairly large nail polish collection, I don't have one single Sally Hansen as they have never really grabbed me, but I saw these amazing glitter polishes for only $6.00 each and thought I would give them a go. In the bottle it looks amazing but there is a lot of clear polish which didn't leave a very good coverage of glitter. I had to dab it on but it seemed quite thick so I look forward to seeing how it actually will wear on the nails.

COLLECTIVE HAUL // Nail Polishes [Feat. Sally Hansen, OPI + Nail Rock Caviar Nails] - cassandramyee

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in 670 Lightshow // $6.00 - Life Pharmacy
I was also drawn in by this glitter and it has pink holographic large hexagons and silver holographic bars through it. Like Purple Petal above, the glitter to clear polish ratio isn't that good, so on initial impressions I am a tad disappointed.

COLLECTIVE HAUL // Nail Polishes [Feat. Sally Hansen, OPI + Nail Rock Caviar Nails] - cassandramyee

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service // $14.95 - Dodds Pharmacy
When I saw this for half price at a local pharmacy I had to grab it. This is from the 2012 James Bond Skyfall collection and one I hadn't paid a lot of attention to at the time but absolutely love it now. This went on opaque in two coats and it has a metal like blue base colour that is packed with shimmer and glitter.

COLLECTIVE HAUL // Nail Polishes [Feat. Sally Hansen, OPI + Nail Rock Caviar Nails] - cassandramyee

Nail Rock Nail Caviar in Mars // $3.00 (on sale) - Postie
While I was in Auckland a few weeks ago, the Postie at St. Lukes was having a huge closing down sales and all the cosmetics were $3 or under, so I scored this set for half price! You can still get them at other Postie's for $6.00.. I have a couple of caviar sets but am yet to use them on the nails, but it seems really straight forward and leaves such a cool effect to the nail, but I imagine it won't last too long on!

I can't wait to get these on my nails and you will of course be seeing them in future NOTD day posts!

What one takes your fancy from this wee haul? Have you used the Sally Hansen glitters before?

Don't forget to enter my international giveaway!
back to top