MOST LOVED | June '14

MOST LOVED // June '14 - cassandramyee
I have just gotta say it, June flew by! The months just seem to be going quicker and quicker, and I am now only a few months off from finishing my second degree at uni! June's Most Loved is a mix of some new products I've been loving and some old favourites that have been getting a bit more love lately. Along with the beauty, a few albums have been at the top of my most played on iTunes, including Sam Smith, Karmin and Ed Sheeran [more on that at the end of the post].

MOST LOVED // June '14 - cassandramyee
BEAUTY

MOST LOVED // June '14 - MAC x Osbourne Blushes in Peaches & Cream + Cheeky Bugger - cassandramyee

001. + 002. MAC Osbourne Collection Satin Blushes in Cheeky Bugger + Peaches & Cream
As soon as my MAC order via. YouShop arrived in the middle of June I knew I was going to love these blushes. The colours are right up my street and I have been swapping between them on a daily basis. The Kelly offering, named Cheeky Bugger is very light pastel pink that looks light in the pan but does show up on the skin, Sharon's Peaches & Cream is a bit darker and looks amazing. I will have a full review with swatches of these coming soon!

MOST LOVED // June '14 - NYC Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny - cassandramyee

MOST LOVED // June '14 - NYC Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny - cassandramyee
003. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 720A Sunny
When it comes to bronzers, I like 'em matte and not orangey and this one ticks all of these boxes, plus it is so cheap (USD $3.49 via. Beauty Joint). I can see myself going through a few pans of these and if you are in need of a good matte bronzer - give this one a go!

MOST LOVED // June '14 - Nude Matte Lips Australis + e.l.f. - cassandramyee
004. Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream in Pa-ree
Matte lips have been a total favourite this month and this one from Australis has the total Kylie Jenner nude lip thing going on. It's a bit peachy and not too brown toned, dries very quickly to a totally matte finish and lasts for a good 4 hours.

005. e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural
When I'm not using the Velourlips, I reach for this matte lipstick from e.l.f. This one isn't as drying as the Velourlips but still has a matte finish. This one is much more pink and glides onto the lips very easily. I definitely want to grab a few more from this matte range due to the amazing formula.

MOST LOVED // June '14 - Benefit BADgal Waterproof Black Eyeliner - cassandramyee
006. Benefit BADgal Liner Waterproof in Extra Black
I've been raiding my Benefit minis stash this month and have been loving this mini size of the BADgal liner. This has been perfect for tight-lining; it glides on smooth, super black and as it's waterproof it lasts all day long.

MOST LOVED // June '14 - Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush + e.l.f. Daily Brush Cleaner - cassandramyee
007. Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush
I love so many of the Real Techniques and this Crease Brush is a must for makeup lovers. It is the perfect size for fitting into the crease and fluffy enough to blend out shadows and place colour more precisely than a larger blending brush.

008. e.l.f. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner
I wasn't sure how this was going to perform but for spot cleaning, it does the job really well. I just take a paper towel and spritz the brush a couple of times and rub it back and forth on the paper until no more colour comes out. It dries instantly and is great for during the week when I don't get the chance to do a proper brush shampoo.


MUSIC

MOST LOVED // June '14 - Music, Sam Smith, Karmin + Ed Sheeran - cassandramyee

009. Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour
You can't deny that Sam Smith has an incredible voice and the album is just beautiful and full of soul. I love Stay With Me, I've Told You Now and the Latch Acoustic Version, originally done with Disclosure.

010. Karmin - Pulses
I've been a fan of Karmin since I first watched their cover of Look At Me Now nearly 3 years ago and they have now finally released a full album. It is super fun, upbeat and Amy and Nick's musical skills shine. A couple of my favourites are Drifter, Tidal Wave, Pulses and I Want It All.

011. Ed Sheeran - X
Oh Ed, you have done it again. This album is incredible! I've had it waiting in my pre-order for what feels like months and it has not disappointed. Some of my picks are Don't, Nina, Runaway and Afire Love, and of course, Sing!

Let me know all the things you have been loving in June, or if you have done a similar post, link away!

Comments

back to top