NOTD | OPI Stranger Tides


Today's nail polish pick was a slightly different choice for me, usually I like bright pastels and neons or really dark colours but I opted for this quite unusual pastel olive by OPI called Stranger Tides.




This polish came from the 2011 Pirates of The Caribbean collection and it was actually the first time I had put it on my nails. It has quite a lot of grey undertones which mutes the green in the polish and is nothing like any other colour I have or have seen. As always the formula is great, it applied fully opaque in 2 thin coats. It is quite an Autumn shade and I think as it gets colder I will be gravitating towards these muted neutrals a lot more.

What do you think of this green tone of nail polish? Something you would go for, or would you stick to the bright shades?

Comments

back to top