NOTD | Essie Ladylike


I feel like a Nail of The Day post is well over due, so here is one coming atcha! I've been loving more neutral colours on the nails at the moment and the nude trend seems to be coming through with a lot of brands like Maybelline who have just released a whole collection of nude lippies and nail polishes. To hope on board I decided to go for Essie Ladylike.




Ladylike is a very unique shade, the Essie website describe it as an 'elegant soft mauve' - I couldn't have said it better myself. It is a very grey-purple and it is a nice in between colour - a soft Spring like pastel that transitions into a more Autumn tone, perfectly suited to the weather right now in NZ. As always the Essie formulas are amazing, this was opaque in one coat, but as always it's two coats for good measure.

I purchase my Essie polishes from eBay usually and can get them for around $8-$10 depending on the seller. Otherwise they retail at Farmers for around $20 I believe.

What do you think of the nude nail trend? What is your go to when you want a more neutral nail colour?

Comments

back to top