RIMMEL | Sale Haul from ASOS


Whenever Rimmel comes on sale on ASOS, I am all about that and was especially pleased that they had the new Stay Matte foundation and Stay Blushed! available online. I wouldn't ever consider buying Rimmel in any stores now, seeing as you can get it for almost a third of the price with free shipping on ASOS. [And I am all for a good bargain!]





001. Apocalips Lip Lacquers in 101 Celestial + 102 Nova // NZD $14.67 - Currently on sale for $10.17
I had been going back and forth whether or not I wanted to give these a go, but the sale convinced me so I brought two shades. They have a great range of colour available but I went for the safer options of pinks. Celestial is a darker more red shade and Nova is a pretty true pink. The pigmentation is as expected - very good. One swipe gave full opacity and the doe foot applicator catches the product in the middle and disperses it evenly on the lips. They are extremely glossy, but don't feel at all sticky (one of my pet peeves when it comes to glosses and lip products in general).




002. Stay Matte Foundation in 103 True Ivory // NZD $13.54 - Currently on sale for $9.04
My excitement levels were at an all time high when I saw this on ASOS and on sale! After hearing some good things about it I am glad to now be able to try it out. Obviously I am a huge lover of the Stay Matte powder and this foundation looks as though it will be a great product. The colour range isn't great and I went for the shade True Ivory which is a close match, but not perfect. I have only swatched it on my arm but was surprised at how thick it was so it will be interesting to see how it applies on the face. I will do a full review on the blog in a few weeks once I have had time to trial and test this foundation.



003. Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint in 001 Pop Of Pink // NZD $10.15 [out of stock]
Another new recent release from Rimmel is there liquid cheek tints, which come in two shades. I went for Pop of Pink which is quite a bright pink with a hint of peachy tones in it. It as quite a gel consistency to it and I think this is going to be a great cheek product. Cheek tints, once you get the hang of blending them out, are a great product, they are long lasting and show up well on the skin.



004. Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner in Bronze // NZD $9.02 - Currently on sale for $5.65
Lastly I picked up another Scandaleyes eye liner, because I love my Nude one and use it on the daily. They are very creamy, highly pigmented and glide on with ease and stay all day. I have enough black eyeliners to last me a few years to come so I opted for this Bronze shade to experiment with.

Rimmel products are some of the best and cheapest out there, I am very pleased with my wee haul from this ASOS order. It is well worth jumping on there when the sales are on and grabbing some products because they tend to sell out very quickly!

Have you tried any of these products? Specifically the new Stay Matte foundation? I'd love to know your musings in the comments.

Comments

back to top