INSTAGRAM ROUND UP | January '14


You know it's that time again for my January Instagram round up. This month really flew by but I seemed to have taken a fair amount of photos! If you want you can follow me @cassandramyee.

001. A rare occasion that Max + Louis share a place to sleep // 002. Crazy cousins



003. Cocktails with my besties // 004. My 2013 year in review via. my corkboard // 005. The storm coming over in less then 10 minutes


006. Top 10 Summer nail polishes - see post here // 007. Bubbly + cards on a summer evening // 008. Delicious pasta for dinner


009. I brought more nail polishes, nothing has changed [OPI Take Ten coming on blog soon] // 010. New blue topaz ring with Revlon Matte Suede in Powder Puff on the nails // 011. A selfie


012. Real Technique lovin' - see my review of the Sam's Picks brush set here // 013. On the nails, OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not // 014. Happy 21st to my litte sister


015. Birthday cocktails for my sister's 21st // 016. Cards + Baileys - all class around here // 017. Stunning evening, yet again


018. Pure magic! // 019. Essie Butler Please - an amazing shade, will be on blog soon! // 020. Big ol' salad for dinner


021. More gemstones // 022. Too many phone cases to choose from // 023. Rimmel haul from ASOS - also will be on blog soon


024. Holographic clutch + ASOS skirt // 025. Major throwback, I'm the totally cute one in the middle // 026. The Naked 2 + 3 are finally mine... probably the most exciting thing that happened to me this month 


027. Another ring... this time around, a mighty fine amethyst [also Essie Fiji on the nails // 028. Early morning coffee by the harbour // 029. Another selfie... sorry guys


030. Polaroid shot from my sister's 21st party // 031. A great place to live

That completes my month of January in insta-snaps. Let me know your instagram account below so I can follow you!

Comments

back to top