REVLON | Haul from NZ Sale


Along with the 5 bottle of OPI I got during the NZ Sale Flash Frenzy sale event, they also has Revlon & Almay available so I picked a few items from that sale also. I already own many Revlon polishes but grabbed a few more because well, why not!? Swatches and more info all below...



001. Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout 002 // $7.00
Matte lips are something I personally love. I avoid lip glosses at all costs and prefer the matte look. This Revlon lipstick in Pink Pout ticks all the boxes for me; a natural nudey pink with a matte finish and is nicely pigmented.


002. Revlon Chroma Chameleon Collection Nail Enamel in Aquamarine // $8.00
I've spied these polishes at Farmers and was happy to find them on NZ Sale for only $8 each. This one is a duochrome blue, purple that has a metallic sheen to it when dry. The swatch did end up a little streaky, but a good top coat would help to smooth it out.


003. Revlon Chroma Chameleon Collection Nail Enamel in Tanzanite // $8.00
Of course I couldn't just get one of these amazing duochrome polishes so went for a purple/green/brown colour in Tanzanite.


004. Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Modern Grace // $5.00
The top speed range are really great and dry relatively quickly compared to other polishes. This one is a pastel violet shade with a cream finish - great for Spring.

If you have tried any of these items, let me know in the comments!

Comments

back to top