MUA | Blusher in Shade 4


If you are a reader of my blog, you may have noticed I really have a soft spot for MUA (Makeup Academy). Not only is it super cheap and affordable, they ship to NZ (hooray!) and is one of the few UK 'high street/drugstore' makeup brands that actually do so. They have a great range and I am a fan of many of their products and this blusher is no difference.

I will admit it has been neglected as I tend to reach for MAC or my loved Milani blush most days but I am trying to use products that weren't getting as much love as they should have been and this Blusher has been at the top of my list. I also think it could be a good dupe for MAC Peaches blush!



This rather small blush is in the shade 4, pretty unoriginal, but for only £1, should one really complain - its what's inside that counts right?! The packaging is pretty average; plastic, with a clear lid, great for being able to see the shade.


The colour is a great peach/coral and I am seriously impressed with the quality. The pigmentation is high, it has a matte finish and blends out beautifully to give a nice flush of colour on the cheeks. I wouldn't say that it is the longest lasting blush, but I never really have much luck with blusher lasting all day no matter how much primer and fixing spray I apply.

Ultimately for the price, everyone should own this as it is so wearable and would suit so many skin types. MUA shipping to NZ can be a little expensive, around the £7 mark, approx. $14 NZD. But if you like their page of FB and sign up for emails they generally have a lot of discount codes and free shipping occasionally as well!

Have you tried this blush or any of their other 1 pound blushers, I'd love to know!

Comments

back to top