OPI | Haul from NZ Sale


A few weeks ago I teamed up with NZ Sale to promote their Flash Frenzy 3 day sale event and I was given $100 to spend on their site, which was so exciting! They had so many great sales going on and the O.P.I. sale was one I had my eye on. They had each bottle for only $10, an amazing bargain considering they are around $23 in store here in NZ (but generally I buy them off eBay for around $10-$12 anyway). I decided to buy 5 bottles and they had such a good selection of shades, it was hard to narrow it down to just a few!



001. La Paz-Itively Hot
This is from their permanent range and I have had my eye on this shade for a while. It is a barbie pink with a shimmery sheen through it. As always, it was easy to apply went on smooth and needed 2 thin coats for full opacity.


002. Louvre Me Louvre Me Not
This was released in 2008 for the La Collection de France and is a plum purple but has a golden sheen through it which makes it slightly pinker in some lights. This is going to be a beautiful shade for winter.


003. Meet Me On The Star Ferry
This shade is from the 2010 Hong Kong Collection and is a purple polish filled with micro gold glitter giving it a slight duochrome effect.


004. Pirouette My Whistle
This gorgeous glitter was part of the NYC Ballet Collection and has small bits of silver glitter and larger hexagonal pearly white chunks. This would look amazing over any other polish!


005. Honey Ryder [Liquid Sand]
I was so happy they had this one available, as it is relatively new from the Bond Girls Collection. It is a liquid sand so has that gritty, sandy texture finish, which dries very fast! This would make an amazing feature nail colour or just on all nails - a great one for Christmas.

I am so happy to be adding these 5 beautiful OPIs to my collection, thanks to NZ Sale!
back to top