NOTD | Coral Colours Pastel Yellow


For today's nails I decided to go for something summery and found this gorgeous pastel lemon yellow polish tucked away in the back of my collection. This was a real cheap one brought from a small pharmacy in Akaroa a few years ago and to be honest I had totally forgotten about it! The bottle doesn't even have the the colour name on it, all I know is the brand is Coral Colours.



As it was a pretty cheap polish (I am talking around the $4 mark), it took 3 good coats to build up complete opacity and was a bit blotchy in places but using Seche Vite top coat helped to smooth everything out and will increase the wear time. Despite the formula being so-so, I adore the colour and it has given my nails a nice spring time boost.

Have you seen or heard of this brand before? I am very curious, so let me know in the comments!
back to top