NOTD | Revlon Jelly + OPI Minnie Style



I decided to go extremely girly and barbie like with my nails today. Opting for Revlon 'Jelly' a raspberry pink (not as red as it came out in photos) with an OPI glitter from the Couture De Minnie collection - 'Minnie Style'. It has hexagon shaped white matte chunks with hot pink glittery chunks, there are also white matte square chunks throughout as well - although hard to actually get some on the brush. The glitter application can be quite sparse so is better to dab, rather than brush it, a good trick for all chunky glitters.




I very excited to bring out all my bright and bold nail colours for the spring months and the neons which I will be sporting in no time - bring it on!

Have a nail post? Link it below, I'd love to check it out!
back to top