HAUL | ASOS BEAUTY SALE


I can't resist an ASOS sale and this one was too good to pass up a couple of weeks ago. 30% off all beauty... well I had to buy some things. I had been eyeing up the Kate Moss lippies for a while so I couldn't pass up on grabbing them!



Rimmel London Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick in 03 & Rimmel London Kate Matte Lipstick in 101
These seem so smooth and really pigmented and love the colours, hoping the 03 shade is a bit nuder, then brown that it came off in the photo. I tried the pink and I loved it, gave a hint of colour whilst still looking natural and the consistency was amazing!

I also picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude 005 to use in my waterline and to highlight the inner corner. I also tired this out today and it went on like a dream, so smooth and really lifted the under eye area so it didn't look so red, thinking this is going to be a make-up staple from now on!


And lastly, I couldn't go past the infamous, cult beauty item of the Bourjois Paris Bronzing Powder Chocolate Bronzer (can't seem to find on the ASOS website anymore, but it was around $13.00 NZD). I've heard so much about it, I had to get it! People say it smells like chocolate but I think it's more like a vanilla, sugary scent, nevertheless, still a great looking bronzer, looking forward to giving this a go.

So that was my small ASOS haul, but I finally got some products that had been sitting in my 'save for later' for a while. I'm sure there will be many more an ASOS haul on this blog... I'm kind of addicted to it...
back to top