NOTD | OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam!



Today's nail polish is a brand new one I got yesterday at a big importers make up and fragrance clearance sale in Christchurch (but also travelling the whole of New Zealand). There were some good deals and I did end up having a wee spend (so much for no more buying as mentioned in the last post...). I got this OPI from the Holland Collection, Stranger Tides from the Pirates of the Caribbean and the Skyfall Mini Set, amongst other nail/make up/hair/skin products which I'm sure will be cropping up on my blog soon!

This is a colour that I have nothing close to in my collection. It's a dusky blue with tiny glitter flecks through out, which give it a slight shimmer. It did take me 3 coats to get it fully opaque but I love the final look of it. I used my brand new Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - first time use! And I have to say I am very impressed, it dried amazingly quick and feels super hard. I'm hoping it is going to help prolong the wear of my nails more and so far it's doing a bloody good job!
back to top