LOOK BEAUTY UK | Haul - Review + Swatches


It was by chance that I was made aware of this website, I had brought off MUA before and they must have shared email lists (they have identical websites too), so a couple of weeks ago when I got an email saying everything was 1/2 price and free shipping internationally for a limited time... I had to give it a go! The prices are crazy cheap, like a few pounds for the foundation etc. After looking through everything I had to narrow it down and these are the products I picked up from Look Beauty.



001. Airbrush Base Foundation in Light Shade 1
I love the packaging, it's simple and has a pump which is so much easier to deal with then pour out-end up going everywhere (I'm looking at you Revlon!). The formula is quite thick, it applies nicely and has light - medium coverage. When paired with the Primer (mentioned below) it goes on really nice. The shade range is limited, only 5 available, so I chose to go with the lightest shade as I could mix to darken it, or bronze up if needed.



002. Prime Perfect Primer
This primer is AMAZING! It is becoming a staple in my make up routine and I notice when I don't use it, my foundation just doesn't buff out smoothly. It feels so light and leaves the skin feeling smooth and ready for make up. A little goes a long way, so expecting this to last for a while, better then smaller pottles of primer I have used previously.

003. Glow & Go Highlighter from Look Book - Glow, Bronze & Sculpt
This highlighter came in one of their Look Books (pictured below). It was hard to photograph the actual product as my camera just didn't do it justice. It has a pinky, purpley shimmer sheen to it and makes for a gorgeous highlight on the cheeks.

Image from Look Beauty Website

LOOK BEAUTY UK | Haul - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

004. Make Me Blush in Rosy from Look Book - Glow, Bronze & Sculpt
I had to pick up one of the Look Books from the website because they were such good value for money! The blush is a really lovely pink with a bit of shimmer in it. It's not as pigmented as perhaps other cheaper brands, but the product is large with a good size mirror and is real value for money.

005. Holiday Glow in Rio from Look Book - Glow, Bronze & Sculpt
I like this bronzer, but I don't love it. Positives are, it doesn't look too muddy on my skin and isn't packed with a lot of glitter or shimmer. The pigmentation is good and is easily buildable. The Look Book also came with a Duo end brush, which I haven't used as it feels a bit hard, I much prefer my Real Techniques. Despite that I feel like I'm picking small negatives, when in reality it's a great little kit, with everything you could want for defining the face. And the price... well it's bloody brilliant!


006 + 007. Nail Pop in Cool Britannia and Bling
Finally I had to pick up a couple of their Nail Pop vanishes. They have a good selection of colours, but I decided to go for the Limited Edition Cool Britannia which is packed with fine glitter in blue, white and red and Bling; a pink glitter polish, full with small and large circular pieces of glitter. Both of these polishes are really unique and they apply smooth and dry relatively quick!

That's it for this Look Beauty first impressions haul, I am already eyeing up some of their other products, so when they have another good deal I might just be enticed! Normally shipping to New Zealand is £7.50, about $14.50, but the products are cheap it ends up being well worth it!

Have you given Look Beauty a go? Any favourite products? Let me know in the comments!
back to top