INSTAGRAM ROUND UP | August '13


It's no secret that I love Instagram (along with millions of others!) so these are the snaps I took over the month of August! If you want, you can follow me here.

001. A Jamie Oliver 15 Minute Meal dinner // 002. At home, cafe style lunch - BLT sandwich // 003. ASOS goodies and assorted makeup


004. OPI heaven at a big makeup sale // 005. Haul from said makeup sale // 006. Akaroa paradise


007. My cat Max's love affair with my laptop // 008. Cat, coffee, bed, blog - lazy Saturday morning // 009. An afternoon with art in Wellington 


010. Cronut! Utter deliciousness // 011. New blazer -  the exact same colour as Essie's Bikini So Teeny // 012. Perfume sample cards - I need Issey Miyake Pleats Please in my life!

Monthly most loved coming tomorrow -  how is it the end of the month already?!
back to top