HAUL | Beauty + Books


When I went up to Wellington (see post here) of course a bit of shopping was in order, here are a few things I picked up!


001. Typo iPad Case // $29.95
Decided it was time for a new iPad case and I couldn't resist this blue ombre one.



002. Typo Subject Notebook & Typo Small Graphic Print Notebook
I love the Typo notebooks and can't help buying more whenever I go there! The gold leopard notebook is great as it has 5 subject dividers, perfect for uni.


003. Maybelline Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry + Mango Pie // $4.95 each
I LOVE the Baby Lips so much and have every flavour and even have the tinted ones. They smell and taste amazing, are SPF 20 and keep your lips super moisturised. I had finished one so had to get a replacement (or two...).


005. Maybelline Dream Pure BB 8-in-1 BB Cream for Oily Skin in Light // $19.95
I have this BB cream in the normal formula and I like it, but find it can have quite a dewy finish so thought I would give the new oily formula a go.



006. Australis Value Pack // 3 products for $25
I saw this wee pack together and was totally sold on it. It includes the Nudist 2.0 Eye Shadow Palette, which has a good collection of 8 shades of black, grey and neutrals, the Voluptulash Mascara in Blackest Black and the Curve Ink Eyeliner in Black - similar to a NYX one. The eyeliner is super pigmented and goes on so easy - love this already!


007. Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20ml // $23.99
I've heard great things about this and you can use it all over your body. I primarily want to use this for my acne scars, am hoping it was help to reduce them and smooth out my skin.



008. OPI When Monkeys Fly! + Vesper // 2 for $25.99 & Factorie Nail Polish in Moulin Rouge Glitz // $4.95
Can't resist an OPI 2 for 1 deal, got the amazing glitter When Monkeys Fly from the Oz The Great & Powerful collection and also a Bond Girls liquid sand. The Factorie polish I couldn't resist - different sized gillter all in a magenta/purple, plus only $5!


009. Andy Warhol & Impressionists Postcards
These are from the Te Papa exhibitions that I went to in Wellington.Compared to the prices for prints of the works, they were a fraction of the price!

I love doing a bit of shopping when I travel - easier to justify the spending? I think so!

Let me know if you have any recent haul posts, I love being nosy at what other people have brought!
back to top