REVLON | Highlighting Palette in 030 Bronze Glow - Review + Swatches

REVLON | Highlighting Palette in 030 Bronze Glow - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

Highlighters are one of those makeup products that aren't really necessary but are so darn beautiful on the skin when used correctly. I rounded up my Top 5 Highlighter in this post here, and I've been on the hunt for others that can make their way into the top spot. This Highlighting Palette from Revlon, comes close, but I actually quite like it for another use other than highlighting... 

REVLON | Highlighting Palette in 030 Bronze Glow - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

REVLON | Highlighting Palette in 030 Bronze Glow - Review + Swatches - CassandraMyee

You can probably see a striking resemblance to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks, and it's obvious that that's where their inspiration has come from. There are a total of three shades in this range; Peach Glow, Rose Glow and this one, Bronze Glow. The shades in this one are stunning, and as I mentioned before the jump, I like it more for something other than highlighting - as eyeshadow shades! They're all very shimmery, but they are packed with pigmentation and work beautifully as shadows. 

The palette is set out so you can use each shade individually, the pure white is more of your traditional highlight shade and with a small fluffy brush can be applied to the cheekbones, brow bone etc. When blended together all the shades lend to a golden bronze colour, which when applied lightly to the cheeks, does give a lovely sunkissed glow. I wouldn't use this as a traditional highlight as it is a bit to dark for my skin tone, but as a blush, and as eyeshadows I am a big fan. 

You can find these highlighting palettes for $32.99 from Farmers here.

What do you think of this palette? Would you use it for highlighting, or for eyeshadows like me?

bloglovin' | facebook | twitter | instagram | pinterest

Comments

back to top